Friday 6 April 2012

365 Photo Project: part 2

Here's the next installment of photos.  Not terribly exciting as there's not much new stuff to see when you're on sick leave.  Still, I managed to take a photo everyday.

Day 4: Backyard
My backyard at sunset. I'm lucky to live outside the city.

Day 5: Nightlight
My ceramic bedside light

Day 6: After the storm.
We've had a lot of storms which makes the mornings so fresh!

Day 7: Bathtime.
No explanation necessary, right?
Day 8: Tracker Jacker

The drama of the week.  I got stung by one of these!
Day 9: One route home

I have two or three main ways that I drive home from work. This is the one with the waterfall.
Day 10: Tracker Jacker Welts
Twas sore!
Day 11: Sam
Meet Sam, the head of the herd. She's a bitch but I love her.
Day 12: Baking

Made a flourless cake... it should taste okay.....
And that's it for this week! You can see the daily updates on my Facebook page. Go look for me, I'm easy to find ;D

2 comments:

  1. So how was the cake????

    I love all these pictures. the nightlight is especially amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO good! It's gonna be made again. And again, and again. And it was relatively easy!

      Delete