- In January my flat was flooded. For the 3rd time. Enough is enough already and I'm moving to a bigger flat 3 doors down, which has never flooded. Yet. Problem is the current, non-paying tenants are refusing to move, and the landlords are too soft hearted. I say call the police and physically remove their sponging arses, but apparently being 'diplomatic' is the in thing. So I am currently camped out in my living room, as the bedroom is growing mould, with half my belongings in the garage. I am tired of the lounge...
|...Or else there is something else going on that I don't know about...|
- About 2 weeks ago lightning struck my house leaving a scorch mark inside, and me with a headache & a blown laptop cord.
- An lare amount of money got teaken off my credit card from May 2010! I mean, WTF? And I can't argue cause that amount was never payed so I did actually owe the money. The monthly budget is now a clusterfuck.
- A week ago I was booked off work for the week with 'atypical pneumonia'. Atypical apparetnly meaning the type of pneumonia that hangs around for ages leaving you feeling like crap for weeks.
- I have been landed with a rescue doggie who has serious confidence issues and so pee's ALL OVER MY CHAOTIC HOUSE!
Thing is it seems that 2011 is not going so good for many other people either. Money is scarce, hospital visits are many, children have measels, depression is at an all time high (there is a jooke in there somewhere, I just know it, but I'm too tired to scrummage in my brain for it).