Tuesday 24 April 2012

PROJECT 365: Part 4

It's getting chilly this side of the globe.  Snuggly pics including cloudy days, slippers, comfort food and snuggle buddies....

Day 22: Looky, looky! I got Kindle
So my Kindle arrived a lot quicker than I anticipated.  I already have over 30 books on it!  Also, I didn't realise what a crap photo this was until I opened Facebook on my extra large office PC monitor today...


Day 23: Hello there, Kitty
A few years ago, I may have mentioned to my sister that Hello Kitty was cute.  Since then I have been inundated with Hello Kitty products of all kinds!  I'm not gonna complain, but you can almost guarantee there will be more Hello Kitty themed photos this year.


Day 24: True Love
I apologise for the many pet pictures that already are, and will be, featured during this year.  I just think my furbabies are so damn cute!


Day 25: There's a storm brewing
It was a bit disappointing.  But it did rain, and also since then the weather has been extremely snoozy. Grey, drizzly duvet weather, perfect for Kindles, furbabies and hot creamy drinks.


Day 26: Fizzy red juice
I love this stuff.  Over here, it's called Sparberry and is a raspberry flavoured drink.  I think I still love cream soda more but this is really good.  Give me a brightly coloured fizzy drink and I'm happy.  Which reminds me, we seem to be lacking a photo of the bright green cream soda...


Day27: Bonsai
This is my Ficus bonsai, which I got as a birthday present last year from my best friend from school.  I haven't killed it yet, which is amazing.


Day 28: First attempt at traditional mac and cheese
See, in our family 'macaroni cheese' is my mom's personally invented dish and has nothing to do with white sauce.  It seems somewhere in the distant past, my mom and dad were subjected to my Gran's mac and cheese one too many times and they swore off of it.  So my mom came up with her own dish which is delicious.  It's basically layers of macaroni, strong cheddar and blanched, sliced tomatoes with salt, pepper, paprika and herbs.  Everything bakes together to a cheesy mess.  I'll take a photo next time I make that dish ;D  THIS, was my first try at making a saucy mac and cheese.  You know, no microwave meals.  It wasn't bad.



Day 29: The view from mah pillow

Fairy lights and all.  I cannot have a bed with no fairy lights,


Day30: Cloudy day in the city
Seems the weather is settling in for a while. Isn't it interesting how in a built up city you can still find so many colours and textures.

That's it folks.  Lets see what this week brings.

I'm hiding in Facebook so come find me.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind fur baby pictures - bring em on!!

    I would love to see pictures of your town, where you live. Maybe a week of daily photos of your home, your work, your grocery store, your library, your garage, or whatever it is you go to often in your town. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! Actually, so far all the photos have been around my house as I've been home sick ;) And so far this week, all I've taken are photos in the city. Missed the grocery store yesterday though.

      Also, I kind of live out of town... But I'll see what I can do. If I remeber I'll start on a Monday and go through to the Sunday!

      Delete