Thursday 29 March 2012

365 Photo Project

So recently I cemented my RL friendship with TwiKiwi50 (thanks Amy!) by becoming her friend on the book of faces.  It was there that I saw TwiKiwi's 366 photo project, and....became inspired!

Basically it's documenting a year in your live via photographs.  Anything and everything.  TwiKiwi got an early start on this so her project has 366 days and photos thanks to this year being a leap year, but as always I'm late to the party, so I only have 365.  You never know, maybe I'll do another project in 2013 and start from the beginning of the year... Which will then have my projects overlapping.... and as I'm home sick at the moment with an ear and throat infection this is making my brain hurt so I won't think on it anymore right now.

I love photography.  I'm not great at it, but it's always been something I love doing, and lately I've let this interest of mine kind of fade away.  So much has been going on the last few years, that there has seemed to be only time for stressing and recovering, no actual fun time.  So this project is a perfect opportunity to let me rekindle an interest I have in something that gives me joy.

Don't expect anything great.  The first few pics I took with my BlackBerry's camera, which is less than stellar.  But my Panasonic Lumix is charged and ready to go, so hopefully there should be better images coming soon.  My plan is to carry my camera with me everywhere, as far as I am able, and to use my phone's camera as a back up, or for quick shots.  I also figure I can maybe add a bit extra info on the photo's here on the blog, if necessary.

Also, thanks once again to TwiKiwi, you can go here for more info: http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

So, without further ado, here are the first few photos:

DAY 1: Papawer Street, where I grew up. Autumn has arrived rather suddenly here.

DAY 2: Convalescence buddies.

DAY 3: Shilo on the beanbag he annexed

So lets see if I can keep this up.  I'll post future pics here, probably in batches.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea and I love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited about it, I hope I can keep it up....

      Delete