Friday 14 January 2011

Irritableness. I haz It.

Ok, so I don't even know if 'irritableness' is a word, but regardless, I seriously haz it.  Considering I got almost no sleep last night the irritability factor is at an all time high.  And let me just say so far 2011 sucks.  It all started back in 2 weeks ago, when my house was flooded.  Straight through.  I'm talking The River Wild right through my place of safety, just without a buff Meryl Streep and a freaky Kevin Bacon (well at least there's that).  And this was the second time its happened in 2 years.  So come Feb I'm outta here.  Hopefully.  The landlords are like Landlords of Procrastination so who knows.  I am currently living with half my possessions in my garage, which stays dryer than my house, and the rest  in my lounge.  I have relocated the 'bedroom' to the lounge as the actual bedroom is soggy and STINKS.  And I am just OCD enough that I do not like everything out of place like this. Ergo I am irritable.  Permanently.

And in the wee hours of this morning my lovely doggy came in with some sticky shit ALL OVER HIM.  He'd managed to get himself stuck to one of those flytraps covered in the non-toxic albeit terminally stick stuff.  Its supposed to catch fly's people not Jack Russell's!! How he even got it I dunno, but I had to spend who knows how long getting it off.  Just so you know, if you ever find yourself in this situation, use dishwashing liquid.  Not dog shampoo, not acetone, not soap, and not olive oil (I was getting desperate).  Dishwashing liquid.  Now you know.

Ergo much muchness of irritability.

And on top it all off, thanks to my lack of sleep headache, my head throbs when I try to chew toast.  That's just about all I can take right there.

A small bright light in this desolation of irritability came with the latest post of Kristen Stewart wants IT.  I was thankful to see the update in my Inbox, cause I always get a few chuckles.  I got a bit nervous when I saw references to Justin Bieber, cause that ain't good for my irritationometer,


See what I mean?  I.R.R.I.T.A.T.I.O.N.

but then I read "I re-watched the VMAs the other day and I stand by my assessment of Justin Bieber: Michael Jackson would have molested the shit out of that kid." 

My day has just improved slightly.  Thank you kristenstewartwantsit!

I am now about to move on to my daily dose of Twitarded.  The day can only improve from there....

No comments:

Post a Comment