Friday 21 January 2011

Hip Hop Killed Me

So in a fit of ... being fit... I decided to start Hip Hop dancing.  After more than 10 years since my last dance class I thought this would be the least difficult option to 'ease' into things. It was not.  I died.  Who knew any form of dancing would use muscles in your arms you never even knew you had?

Anyhoo, being a glutton for punishement, I will definately go back for more torture. And possibly buy a book on hip hop dancing cause moves like the 'fishy' are just way too complicated without written instructions. Well for me anyway.

On a better note I discovered new music. And as that is my goal in life and my obsession over the last year... YAY ME!




Problem is these guys are in Chicago. And I'm in SA. And apparently SA doesn't know about them yet. Sucks.

Another Friday another balls to the wall...slack off.

And for all the Twitarded ladies out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment