Wednesday 12 January 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer Official HD


Finally. I can't wait for this movie to come out, not least becasue I have refrained from buying any of the dvd's so I can get the 7 (8) part box set. Although been wating for a Star Wars 6 part box set and so far the only one I've found is coming out this year sometime on Blu-Ray. Why do I always need to upgrade my technology?

Busy reading the Deathly Hallows...again. In between Twilight fanfic (shh I didnt say that). And then I'll probably start with book 1 again and read through the lot. Harry Potter not Twilight. Wish Daniel Radcliffe would do more comedy. I really enjoy the few funnies he puts out in HP. Don't spose there's too much chance of that on this last film.

OMG! Now there are no-more Harry Potter films to wait for. And Twilight is in its death throws too (although I am not so into the movies as the books {{ssh I didn;t say that}}). What next? Somehow Percy Jackson, while fun, is not quite the same. Bring on the Hobbit. In two parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment