Saturday 7 September 2013

ELAF Group Read & Photo Challenge Day 7

Today, as part of the group read, I shall start reading the first book in the Emi Lost and Found series; Lost and Found. I am looking forward to visiting with my old friends again.


The theme for today's photo challenge is 'Your favourite book in the series'. This is an almost impossible choice, but I had to choose the second book in the series, Time Stands Still. This is the first book in so many years that has made me cry. I don't cry easily (except for a brief period in my teen years, when I seemed to cry at everything) and Time Stands Still is about the third book I have ever cried in in all my life, and because of that fact, I chose this book.


Get your tissues
                     
 
If you want more information on the group read go here: http://authorlorilotto.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/emi-lost-and-found-group-read-with-merit-badges/


No comments:

Post a Comment