Friday 6 September 2013

ELAF Group Read Day 1 & Photo Challenge Day 6

*possible SPOILERS on this and all related posts*

Today the group re-read of the Emi Lost and Found Series starts, tying up nicely with the ELAF Photo Challenge.

The re-read begins with the prequel, Not Today, But Someday.  It seems that the fans of this series are split between whether to read the prequel after the series, or before. I myself am glad that I read it after. I just really enjoyed going back in time and visiting with these guys after I knew how their story ended. The prequel takes us through how Emi Hennigan and Nate Wilson first met, and how they became best friends.

I am currently at 60% on my Kindle App in Not Today, But Someday and thoroughly enjoying myself.  And I'm four chapters away from achieving my first button! Go Me!  It's been such a treat getting into this story again. For those interested, Nate has just got home from school and is getting ready to paint, with some Nine Inch Nails in the background :) 

Starting the re-read today gave me some great ideas for today's photo challenge too!

Day 6 - Emi as a teenager 
 
Sugar 'n Spice

                     
 
If you want more information on the group read go here: http://authorlorilotto.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/emi-lost-and-found-group-read-with-merit-badges/


HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment